- Powers all xenon short-arc lamps from 150to 500 Watts as
well as others.See Lamp Compatibility page.
- Designed to comply with all safety agency regulations;
meets UL, CSA, TUV, VDE, and CE standards.
- Reliability is designed into the LPS 's one year
- Current controlled light intensity.
- Front panel current setting from 12 to 32 amps.
- Low ripple (0.3 % RMS) and regulation (0.5 % load and
line).See Specifications page for more details.
- Remote monitoring of lamp current and voltage.
- Remote current control.
- Single pulse ignitor.
- Auto and manual lamp start.
- Multi line voltage operation anywhere in the world.
- IEC 320 C-20 power inlet with EMI filter.
- AC output for the lamp cooling fan.
- Optional pulsed mode.
- Optional optical feedback. See Options
and Accessories page for this product.
EM520xs | Lamp
Compatibility | Features | Specifications | Options and Accessories | Ordering
235 Canal Street, Suite 100
Shelton, CT, 06484, USA
Send Email with questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1998 - 2002 EMSC, LLC. All rights
Last modified: March 26, 2007