- Powers three popular mercury short-arc lamps,200Watts,
350Watts and 500Watts as well as others.See Lamp Compatibility
- Designed to comply with all safety agency regulations;
meets UL, CSA, TUV, VDE, and CE standards.
- Reliability is designed into the LPS 's one year
- Current controlled light intensity.
- Front panel current setting from 4 to 8 amps.
- Low ripple (0.05 % RMS) and regulation (0.1 % load and
line).See Specifications page for more details.
- Remote monitoring of lamp current and voltage.
- Remote current control.
- Single pulse ignitor.
- Manual lamp start.
- Multi line voltage operation anywhere in the world.
- IEC 320 C-13 power inlet with EMI filter.
- AC output for the lamp cooling fan.
- Optional pulsed mode.
- Optional optical feedback. See Options
and Accessories page for this product.
EM500hl | Lamp
Compatibility | Features | Specifications | Options and Accessories | Ordering
235 Canal Street, Suite 100
Shelton, CT, 06484, USA
Send Email with questions or comments to email@example.com
Copyright © 1998 EMSC, LLC. All rights reserved.
Last modified: March 26, 2007