- Designed primarily to operate Compact Ceramic Xenon Lamps
but will power other short-arc lamps from 75 to 300 Watts. See Lamp
- Designed to comply with all safety agency regulations
including class 1 medical; meets UL, CSA, TUV, VDE, and CE standards.
- Reliability is designed into the LPS 's two-year
- Current controlled light intensity.
- Low ripple (0.5 % RMS) and regulation (0.8 % load and
line).See Specifications page for more details.
- Remote monitoring of lamp current.
- Remote light intensity control.
- Remote pulsed mode.
- Remote lamp shut-down.
- Integral single pulse igniter.
- Auto and manual lamp start.
- Power Factor Corrected line voltage operates anywhere in
- 12 VDC output for the lamp cooling fan delivers up to 1.0
EM300ds | Lamp
Compatibility | Features | Specifications | Options and
Accessories | Ordering Information
755 Main Street, Bldg 2
Monroe, CT 06468, USA
Send Email with questions or comments to email@example.com
Copyright © 1998 - 2004 EMSC, LLC. All rights
Last modified: March 26, 2007