- Powers xenon, xenon-mercury and mercury short-arc lamps,
35 Watts to 200 Watts. See Lamp Compatibility page.
- Current controlled light intensity.
- Adjust lamp current by + or - 10%
from the nominal.
- Low ripple (0.05 % RMS) and regulation (0.1 % load and
line).See Specifications page for more details.
- Designed to comply with all safety agency regulations;
meets UL, CSA, TUV, VDE, and CE standards.
- Reliability is designed into the LPS 's one year
- Input and output connections are made with appropriate
size wires that need only have ends stripped to 1/4 in. No other tools required.
- Multi line voltage operation anywhere in the world.
- Remote monitoring of lamp current and voltage.
- 12 VDC fan output for lamp cooling.
- Single pulse ignitor.
- Zero crossing switch-mode design is responsible for a
very low noise specification of 50 mV peak to peak. See Specifications
page for more details.
- Approaches performance of our linear mode power supplies.
- High efficiency makes the package light and compact.
EM200ds | Lamp
Compatibility | Features | Specifications | Options and Accessories | Ordering
235 Canal Street, Suite 100
Shelton, CT, 06484, USA
Send Email with questions or comments to email@example.com
Copyright © 1998 EMSC, LLC. All rights reserved.
Last modified: March 26, 2007